BTW i love that song did yo uknow that yellow card has an electric violinist (for carter) that is wat jacob kept doing when it looked like he was spazing out
nice. ah, I just thought he had a lot of energy! :) I love the giggles in the background. :)
ya he was sort of overdoing it but the giggles were jefferson i was pointing telling him to stop
bueno y nada esta lindo el video y espero que pases por mi paguina o sera la ultimo comentario que ago ok gracias http://santiagorubi2.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 likes or dislikes:
BTW i love that song did yo uknow that yellow card has an electric violinist (for carter) that is wat jacob kept doing when it looked like he was spazing out
nice. ah, I just thought he had a lot of energy! :) I love the giggles in the background. :)
ya he was sort of overdoing it but the giggles were jefferson i was pointing telling him to stop
bueno y nada esta lindo el video y espero que pases por mi paguina o sera la ultimo comentario que ago ok gracias http://santiagorubi2.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment