The classes that you're taking in school this year and what you learn each day (I know you learn at least one thing each day, whether it be in the halls or in class), your hobbies, things you wish were your hobbies, things you don't know anything about but are interesting (do research about how to do a cool skate jump or how to make something) people you want to meet in your life, things you want to do in your lifetime, places you want to travel to...
Start with that, if that doesn't get the ideas flowing, I'm not sure what will.
1 likes or dislikes:
The classes that you're taking in school this year and what you learn each day (I know you learn at least one thing each day, whether it be in the halls or in class), your hobbies, things you wish were your hobbies, things you don't know anything about but are interesting (do research about how to do a cool skate jump or how to make something) people you want to meet in your life, things you want to do in your lifetime, places you want to travel to...
Start with that, if that doesn't get the ideas flowing, I'm not sure what will.
Post a Comment